past! u scares me!

that day. u across in my mind. mr past! its hurt! that words running in my mind. makes me feel dizzy. u say bad things about me. n makes me wonder bout my new relationship, will it be the same? automatically, i send message to my lover.

if we break up, do u talk bad things bout me?

it takes an hour to wait! i'm scare he will mad. coz asking a ridiculous question. quickly, i'm texing him back.

u never say bad things bout ur ex. maybe u will never do so.


beep! beep! my handphone finally makes sound! he replies,

u're such a good wife for me. dnt worry k :)

its tan of relief love! i'm so grateful. u're such a great man. i'm totally in love. its grow deeper n deeper. day to day.

-THE END-

p/s :: i'm learning. mst byk slh ne kan? haha :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

MIRA said...

hehehe ada org semangat post blog hehehehe

ikasyafikah said...

hahahaha. sgt! keboringan kn :)

Post a Comment